This service is the first of its kind that started its activity in the Lands of the Ebro.
This Space for Family Care (‘EdAF’) has offered advice and guidance to family conflicts.
-Start of service: October 2011.
-Location of the Service: Tortosa. 83 Catalunya Ave.
-Activities: Making contact with the network of primary social care, mental health, education, families and AMPA (Association of Parents of Students) and other care services to infants and their families.
This service responds to:
- Families attended from the Primary Care Social Services or their Specialized Teams (‘EAIA’) which, by their nature, do not respond once their material needs have been served, and given that the relations within the family system suffer certain dysfunctions that do not allow proper evolution of the family group or its members.
- Families who do not use the social services system and may, at some point during their lives, be faced with a fact or situation that alterates their functioning and/or stability (separations, health problems, chronic illnesses or arising from aging, psychosocial issues, etc).
- Families or individuals who have already been to CSMA/CSMIJ (Mental Health Centers for Adults or for Children and Youth) and are faced with one or more situations of familiar or relational origin that cause them discomfort, suffering, loss of skills and development of symptoms or disorders that hinder their personal and/or family development. The therapeutical work is aimed at generating a change in the socio-family system of the individual, which facilitates the disappearance of the suffering and restores balance.
- Families in a life cycle stage in which difficulties arise in daily life, relationships or the communication process between members: teenager children; adult children with socio-emotional difficulties; relationship between parents and grandparents and/or grandchildren; losses.
- Children and youths tutored (in care) or formerly tutored residents in Residential Care Educational Centers (CRAE) interested in attending training workshops aimed at this population.
- Families that belong to the AMPA of different schools of the territory.
Copyright © 2011 Plataforma educativa | Avis legal | Crèdits